Are you worried about your child or teenager?
- Do they stay out overnight?
- Have they been missing from home?
- Do they skip school?
- Have they come home with money, clothes, jewellery or a mobile phone they can't account for?
- Do they have an older boyfriend or girlfriend you are concerned about?
- Are you worried they are using drugs or alcohol?
- Have they lost contact with family and friends of their own age?
- Do they lack self esteem?
- Are they secretive about where they go and who they see?
- Do they chat with people online they have never met?
- Are you worried about unsafe sexual behaviour?
Read Child Sexual Exploitation - advice and support for parents. This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please go to our accessibility statement for more information.