Skip to main content

Staying Safe

Everyone wants to feel safe whilst out and about or at home.

Find advice on services and technology here to help you keep your independence and stay safe at home.

There’s also advice ranging from personal safety whilst out, staying safe online, and how to report crime and anti-social behaviour.

If you are concerned about the safety of a vulnerable adult you will also find information on who to contact.

To contact Thames Valley Police in an emergency or if you witness a crime, call 999.

Police (non emergency)
In a non emergency, or to speak to someone about a non urgent matter, call Thames Valley Police on 101 or 08458 505 505.

To report a crime anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.