Welcome to Slough Children's Centres
At Slough Children’s Centres we know that having a child under 5 is a wonderful experience, but it can be a time when you have more questions than answers. This guide is designed to provide parents with information about what activities and support we offer to families. It is divided into sections so that you may easily find services for you, your child or your family. We hope that we have something for everyone and that you find what you are looking for. We look forward to seeing you and your family at one of our Children’s Centres soon. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please call 01753 476566 or email your local Children's Centre.
For other support please contact
- Health Visiting Team at Public Health Nursing 4 Slough - 0800 7723578.
- Foodbank, emergency food supplier – 01753 550303 or email email@example.com.
- Early Help Hub including Family Information Service - 01753 476589.
- One Slough COVID19, resident support - 01753 944198, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.
- For domestic violence support call Hestia - 01753 477352.
- If you have a concern about a child, contact Slough Children First on 01753 875362.
- For more up to date information follow: Slough Early Years page on Facebook, SBC on Twitter @SloughCouncil, Family Information Service website.