Welcome to Slough Children's Centres
At Slough Children’s Centres we know that having a child under 5 is a wonderful experience, but it can be a time when you have more questions than answers. This guide is designed to provide parents with information about what activities and support we offer to families. It is divided into sections so that you may easily find services for you, your child or your family. We hope that we have something for everyone and that you find what you are looking for. We look forward to seeing you and your family at one of our Children’s Centres soon. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please call 01753 476566 or email your local Children's Centre.
Eight of the Borough’s Children’s Centres are reopening from Tues 2 June for 3 & 4 year olds in receipt of a funded place of 15 or 30 hrs, following government guidance.
All of the eligible families have been contacted & many safeguarding measures are in place. http://slough.gov.uk/news/newsdetail.aspx?id=22322
Children’s Centres remain closed to the general public and services until further notice.
For enquires please email or call:
For other support please contact:
- Health Visiting Team at Public Health Nursing 4 Slough - 0800 7723578. For further information, please check www.publichealthnursing4slough.co.uk
- Foodbank, emergency food supplier – 01753 550 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Help Hub including Family Information Service - 01753 476589 www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk
- For Domestic Violence support please call Hestia - 01753 477352
- If you have a concern about a child, please contact the ‘Front Door’ team on 01753 875362.
For more up to date information follow: SBC on Twitter @SloughCouncil, Slough Early Years page on Facebook, FIS website www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk