Welcome to Slough Children's Centres
At Slough Children’s Centres we know that having a child under 5 is a wonderful experience, but it can be a time when you have more questions than answers. This guide is designed to provide parents with information about what activities and support we offer to families. It is divided into sections so that you may easily find services for you, your child or your family. We hope that we have something for everyone and that you find what you are looking for. We look forward to seeing you and your family at one of our Children’s Centres soon. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please call 01753 476566 or email your local Children's Centre.
Children’s Centres remain closed to the general public and services until further notice.
Summer Holiday Childcare at Penn Road and Romsey Close – 27th July to 28th August – call to enquire
Early Years Childcare and Funded Education re starts on Wednesday 2nd September - Some spaces available, call to enquire.
For enquires please email or call:
For other support please contact:
- Health Visiting Team at Public Health Nursing 4 Slough - 0800 7723578, for further information, please check www.publichealthnursing4slough.co.uk
- Foodbank, emergency food supplier – 01753 550303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Help Hub including Family Information Service - 01753 476589 or www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk
- One Slough COVID19, resident support, please contact 01753 944198, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm, or register online at www.sloughcvs.org/covid19
- For Domestic Violence support please call Hestia - 01753 477352
- If you have a concern about a child, please contact the ‘Front Door’ team on 01753 875362
- For more up to date information follow: Slough Early Years page on Facebook, SBC on Twitter @SloughCouncil , FIS website www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk