Sleep Course for Parents/Carers of children and young people - Maidenhead
A two week course for parents/carers who have children and young people with Special Needs who struggle with their sleep.
A two week course for parents/carers who have children and young people (aged 0-18) with Special Needs who struggle with their sleep.
Topics covered include:
- Children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs
- The reasons behind night settling and night waking
- Strategies to feel less stressed when sleep training
- New parenting strategies for settling your child to sleep, and staying asleep
- 5 June - Thatcham
- 14 June - Thatcham
- 5 July - Reading
Visit Parenting Special Children website for further information.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 5 June, 14 June, 5 July
- Free for Berkshire parent/carers - course handbook £10. A number of paid for places are available at £30 per person for non-Berkshire parents/carers. (Eventbrite booking fees apply).
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations