The Beehive Foundation - Short Breaks May Half Term
Supporting disabled and disadvantaged children in Slough, by building self esteem through positive interaction in child based activities and play schemes.
Various trips and outings planned.
Short Breaks for May 2019
- Windsor Duck Tour and Park - 29/5/19 - 10.30am - 3.30pm, £20 - take a packed lunch.
- Cinema & McDonalds - 31/5/19 - 10.30am - 3.30pm, £20
Age range - 4 years (in school) – 19 years
Who to contact
- 07864 537199 (Tue-Thurs)
- email@example.com (Tues-Thurs), firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri)
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 29 May, 31 May - 10.30am - 3.30pm
- Age Range
- 4 years, 0 months to 19 years, 0 months
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations