Community business start up advice service
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
We have a community business adviser who can support you through:
• 1:1 business advice
• business plan development
• guidance on Companies House and HMRC requirements
• information on local business related network events
• finance and cash flow.
What you can expect:
• free consultation
• confidential and impartial support
• up to 12 hours of 1:1 business advice
• useful information to help you make decisions
• your own action plan for your next steps.
To make an appointment with our community business adviser please call 01753 476611 or email email@example.com
Who to contact
- 01753 476611
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations