BREAKOUT – Short Breaks Service
We are offering Short Break Services for the Slough Children’s Services Trust. This service is for the children with disabilities within Slough. We have organised activities for the following days during the school holidays:
- 20th February 2019 -- Jump In (All Disabilities) (11:00-14:30)
- 10th April 2019 -- Beale Park (All Disabilities) (10:00-15:00)
- 17th April 2019 -- Science Museum (10:00-16:00)
- 29th May 2019 -- Windsor Castle & Open Bus Tour (10:00-14:30)
- 31st July 2019 -- West Wittering Beach (09:00-16:00)
- 7th August 2019 -- Camp Mohawk (10:00-14:30)
- 14th August 2019 -- Laser Tag (11:00-14:30)
- 21st August 2019 -- TVAP (6-15 yrs) (10:00-14:30)
- 28th August 2019 -- Lookout Discovery Centre (10:00-15:00)
- 30th October 2019 -- Whipsnade Zoo (10:00-15:00)
If you are interested in your child attending the above activities, please complete the bookings forms, (Tick top three preferences out of six) and referral form available in the downloads section. Please return both forms to Breakout at Breakaway, 2 Prior’s Close, St Lawrence Way, Slough, SL1 2BQ. The deposit can be paid after place is confirmed. Tick the box at the bottom of the table in the booking form if you are interested in all the activities for your child and would like to be contacted if space is available.
Bookings are taken on first come first serve basis, please ensure you send your forms ASAP to book a place. We will notify you if your child has been confirmed or if your child is not allocated a place. There will be a waiting list where you will be notified if space is available due to a cancellation.
The drop off and pick up venue is Breakaway (2 Prior’s Close, St Lawrence Way, Slough, SL1 2BQ). For safety and confidentiality purposes, we will ask you to fill some forms (as per the activity), prior to your child attending the activities.
Once your child’s details are entered on our system, there will be less need for detailed paperwork to book activities in future.
Who to contact
- 01753 825365
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations