Skip to main content

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

How to get help if you think your son or daughter is being sexually exploited

Are you worried about your child or teenager? Do they stay out overnight? Have they been missing from home? Do they skip school? Have they come home with money, clothes, jewellery or a mobile phone they can't account for? Do they have an older boyfriend…

If you are concerned about a child - child abuse and neglect

If you have safeguarding concerns about a child and think a child has suffered from significant harm or at risk of significant harm, please contact the Referrals and Assessment Team at the Slough Children First on 01753 875362. If at any time it is considered…

Information for visitors

Information on local attractions, accommodation, museums, transport and travel information and Slough's heritage is available Slough Borough Council website.

Information on schools, learning and skills

Slough Borough Council website provides you information on: schools education support service travel to school support for home to school transport community learning and skills help finding work financial help and support special educational needs and disabilities.

Integrated Support Service

Local Offer
Integrated Support Service offer support for children with special educational needs, behaviour support and psychology services.

Jobs and volunteering opportunities

Young people volunteering
Looking for work can be challenging and sometimes frustrating, there are now more competition for opportunities so it’s all about what makes you the most suitable candidate. There are many things you can do to find work, including building up on your skills and experience through education,…

Joint commissioning arrangements for education, health and care provision for children and young people with SEN and disabilities (SEND)

Local Offer logo
The Children and Families Act 2014 requires Local Authorities (LA) and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to have joint commissioning arrangements for education, health and care provision for children and young people with SEN and disabilities (SEND) aged 0 to 25. This includes joint commissioning of…

Knife free

Friends should never pressure you into doing something you don’t want to. Consider whether the people you surround yourself with are having a positive impact on your life.  Some friends may pressure you to carry a knife. Try and think of a way to say…

Know where to go when you are feeling unwell - NHS Frimley CCG

Local Offer
Do you know which NHS service to use when you are unwell? NHS Frimley CCG website provides information on your health and services in your local area.


Kooth online counselling and emotional well-being support service for young people is a safe, secure and anonymous means of accessing support with your emotional health and wellbeing needs from a professional team of qualified counsellors. Kooth also offers  other support such as discussion boards and…