TV Industry Traineeship in partnership with Britalian TV
Service has Local Offer
Are you 16-24years old and have an interest in TV?
Our traineeship programme is offering a package opportunity that will allow you to gain the competencies and experience for a solid foundation in the TV industry including media and content writing as well as Customer Service through Career Education Information Advice and Guidance and Industry Work Experience with this Sector.
We will provide ongoing mentoring to support the journey to independence, self reliance and building successful career. This programme is ideal for young people who need the support to decide on the right next steps for them, especially considering the ever-changing economy.
On completion of the traineeship programme, successful learners can have the opportunity to secure employment with this Sector.
- Fully funded training that provides recognised qualifications for the learners
- Tailored to the specific needs of the learner; based on an individual needs' assessment
- A building block for young people’s future; and invaluable work experience in the TV industry; including Video editing, content creating and marketing.
- Skills and confidence to enter the labour market and secure long-term employment
- Progression opportunity into employment with Britalian TV.
Our Traineeship programme offers:
- Employability qualification
- Maths Functional Skills
- English Functional Skills
- Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification
- Industry work placement
- Mentoring support throughout
- Job brokerage service
Who to contact
- 020 7609 4198
- At Prevista, we have been supporting learners to succeed since 1996. Our ethos is to untangle training, making it accessible to everyone. By supporting every learner, young person, entrepreneur and delivery partner, we can help individuals achieve their maximum potential and ensure that success is sustainable.
Where to go
- Remote placement
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations