Smokefreelife Berkshire Stop Smoking Service
Smokefreelife Berkshire is a free service from Solutions 4 Health serving Reading, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead, West Berkshire & Wokingham and we offer support that works!
We know that people lead busy lives and that booking an appointment for things such as stopping smoking isn’t always easy. That’s why we offer drop-in clinics. You can come and speak to one of our approachable, fully trained advisors whenever you want at any of our clinics across Berkshire.
- One-to-one or group sessions over 12 weeks
- A free weekly supply of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Drop-in clinics in local community settings, GP surgeries, supermarkets and other venues
- A selection of clinics operating by appointment only
- Support via Quitline, text or Face-to-Face video chat
- Home visits for people with mobility problems
Remember quitting is all about finding what works for you!
For more information or simply an informal chat about stopping smoking, please call our team of advisors on 0800 622 6360 or send a SMS QUIT to 66777
Who to contact
- Smoke Free Life
- 0800 6226360
- Smokefreelife Berkshire Stop Smoking Service
- Other notes
We provide stop smoking support in a range of languages in a variety of community settings and workplaces. We have specialist stop smoking programmes tailored to the needs of pregnant smokers (MeTime Club) and smokers with diabetes (Steps 4 Your Health).
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations