The Children's Society
Service has Local Offer
The Children's Society is a national charity that runs local projects, helping children and young people when they are at their most vulnerable, and have nowhere left to turn.
The society works to:
- stop child criminal exploitation and county lines
- tackle child sexual exploitation
- offer a range of young refugee, asylum seeker and child migrant programmes throughout the UK to help young people rebuild their lives
- support children and young people who go missing from home or care, or are at risk of doing so.
- run services around the country for young people who are desperately in need of mental health support. The services include therapeutic support, befriending, counselling or advice.
- develop programmes to identify and support children living in families where parents are affected by drugs or alcohol misuse
- ensure that children in care or in the child protection system have a say in important decisions that are made about their lives
- sharing records with those who were either adopted or in the care of our homes (which we no longer run)
- promoting positive opportunities for children of all ages and abilities to get actively involved in all areas of our work
Who to contact
Where to go
- Edward Rudolf House
- WC1X 0JL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations