Always Look on the Bright Side of Life Charitable Trust
What Do We Do?
- To relieve the needs of children (under 18 year olds) by reason of finance, illness, or other disadvantage, by the provision of grants to improve their conditions of life.
- The Charity is particularly interested in applications for grants that will provide children with enjoyment, not just the basic essentials of daily life, though these may also be funded where deemed appropriate.
Who Can Apply?
Please read our Grant Making Policy before applying! Some key points:
- We do NOT fund furniture, carpets, white goods, school/university fees, computer equipment or debts and debt management.
- We ONLY fund grants for children.
- We do not provide funds to individuals directly so please apply through a professional organisation, such as a school, C.A.B., or Local Authority.
- All applications must be submitted with supporting evidence.
How to Apply?
We accept applications on a rolling basis. Please note it can take up to 6 months for your application to be considered by the Trustees. If you have not heard from us within 6 months please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Please complete an Application form and email it to: email@example.com We recommend you use encrypted email.
Who to contact
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations