Due to the COVID-19 situation, please contact service providers directly to confirm if the service is still available
The National Stalking Helpline - 0808 802 0300
The National Stalking Helpline provides advice and support for those being stalked and harrassed.
Who can contact the National Stalking Helpline?
- Are you or someone you know being made to feel harassed or intimidated by the behaviour of another person?
- Are you unsure what can be done about this person’s behaviour?
- Do you feel that you, your friend or family member are at risk of emotional or physical harm from another person?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you can contact the National Stalking Helpline. If you are unsure about whether we can help then please do call and ask.
What information do helpline advisers provide?
We can help you by giving you information and guidance on topics including:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment in the United Kingdom
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk
Downloadable resources available for practitioners.
Who to contact
- 0808 8020300
- National Stalking Helpline
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations