Building Family Bridges
Building Family Bridges is a free service for you and your family. We help you make positive changes in your life, offering personal support and access to a wide range of activities and services across Berkshire.
We can offer you:
- Support to find out what you would like to do
- An opportunity to create a plan for yourself to help you achieve your goals
- Support to gain skills and confidence to make positive changes to you and your family
- A way forward that will help you feel more positive about your own and your family's future.
Is this support for me?
You can access this support if you are:
- Over 16
- Unemployed or not working because you are retired, a full time student, disabled or a full time carer
This may be of particular help to you if your family faces any of the following challenges:
- Involvement in crime or anti-social behaviour
- Children who have not been attending school regularly
- Children who need help or are subject to a Child Protection Plan
- Domestic violence
- Parents or children with a range of health problems
Who to contact
- Punam Kharbanda
- Project Coordinator
- 077 70641779
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations