OnLineTraining Limited (OLT)
We provide timely online training when a teaching professional needs specialist knowledge to understand and support learners, particularly those with special educational needs and/or disability. There is a charge for our main courses. However, we also provide a number of resources FREE. We work with local partners to deliver the OLT courses to practitioners and parents in the area.
What we do:
- Provide training for teachers, teaching assistants and parents in different aspects of SEND
- The training is impact driven, in that participants have to set goals around a child or young person and these are supported by a specialist tutor
- The goals are monitored to record impact
- The courses include videos of good practice, quizzes, forums for discussion, case studies and rich up-to-date content around SEND
Who to contact
- There is a charge for our course; however, we produce a number of resources FREE.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations