British Dyslexia Association
Service has Local Offer
The British Dyslexia Association (BDA) is the voice of dyslexic people. We aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
- Campaign and lobby for long lasting and sustainable change for the benefit of dyslexic people
- Provide impartial and objective advice and support to dyslexic people and those with whom they come into contact
- Set the standards for and accredit dyslexia knowledge and professional expertise
- Deliver innovative solutions which break new ground in the field of dyslexia
- Disseminate and share best practice regionally, nationally and internationally
- Promote research
The BDA promotes early identification of specific learning difficulties (SpLD) and support in schools to ensure opportunity to learn for dyslexic learners.
Who to contact
- Last Updated
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations