Church Street Child Contact Centre
What is a Child Contact Centre?
Centres are safe neutral places where the children of broken partnerships can spend time with the parent they no longer live with.
What will I find there
Facilities are designed to provide...
- A happy relaxed atmosphere.
- A spacious sitting and playing area, with toys and games for all ages.
- A comfortable area where the residential parents can wait.
- Seperate entrances mean that former partners need not meet each other (Please let us know if this is your wish).
- The centre may be used as a handover point if agreed in writing beforehand.
- Light refreshments are available.
Who runs it?
Church Street child contact centre is accredited by the registered charity The National Association of Child contact centres. Volunteers are drawn from many backgrounds, and all have the appropriate CRB checks. The facility is available to everybody in the community. The centre is managed by an independant management committee who have established Policies which can be viewed on this website.
One to one not offered. Short waiting list. No reports provided. No charges.
Open on 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, 2:00pm to 4:00 pm.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Church Street Child Contact Centre
St Mary's Church
- SL1 1PJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations