Slough Museum at The Curve
Discover Slough’s fascinating history. At The Curve you can see eight museum pods celebrating the town’s past, present and future.
With over 6,000 objects and 5,000 photographs, Slough Museum has a unique collection. Our aim is to use this collection to inspire, engage and educate. Slough Museum is an independent museum and registered charity.
- Origins of Slough (pod 1) – find out what was so important about the land around Slough and some of its earliest residents.
- Victorian Slough (pod 2) – how the Victorian era changed Slough.
- Discovery and innovation (pod 3) – great contributions to science and technology beginning with the discoveries of a German immigrant family in the 18th century.
- Industrious Slough (pod 4) – learn more about Slough’s enduring relationship with industry.
- Life and leisure (pod 5) – the golden age of cinema.
- Room for living (pod 6) - moving here and living here.
- Slough at home in the 1930s (pod 7) – homes and kitchens in the 1930s.
- Slough Stories (pod 8) – iconic buildings in Slough.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Curve
- SL1 1XY
- Admission is FREE!
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations