Service has Local Offer
We offer one to one, confidential information and deaf advice services nationwide. We offer a wide range of services to our clients to develop their potential and promote independence and wellbeing.
- Information & Advice - We provide one-to-one confidential Information and Advice services in person and through our Advice Line.
- Advocacy - We support you to speak out to ensure your views are heard and represented
- Independent living - Helping deaf and visually impaired people to choose equipment that will help them in their daily routines, and also help keep them safe
- deafPLUS Advice Line - Using existing popular technologies such as Skype, Zoom and Facetime, we deliver advice on a wide range of topics.
- Health & Wellbeing - We help overcome social isolation by providing social and cultural opportunities thereby improving integration
- Training - Living with Hearing Loss is designed to support older people to manage the difficulties experienced by losing their hearing through the ageing process.
- Hearing Loss Support - We offer lipreading classes to support people that are losing their hearing
- Employment and Career Support - We can help you get a job or support your employer to meet your accessibility needs
- Deaf/Blind VI Support - Providing services for the needs of people facing sight loss
Visit the website for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Trinity Centre
- E1 4HG
- Last Updated
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations