Due to the COVID-19 situation, please contact service providers directly to confirm if the service is still available
Slough Family Information Service (FIS)
Slough Family Information Service offers FREE impartial information and guidance on a wide range of services for children, young people and their families.
We provide information on:
- Support and advice for families with children and young people
- Childcare for children
- Financial support and help with childcare costs
- Free early learning for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- Slough Children's Centres and Family Services
- Schools and school based services for families
- Activities for children, young people aged 0-19 and families
- Adult education and employment
- The Local Offer including activities and services for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) - www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk/localoffer
How to find the information you need:
Visit our website: Slough Family Information Service holds information about services and activities in Slough - it has Browse Aloud and Google Translate to read aloud and translate information on the website.
Call us on 01753 476589: Our information line is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. An answerphone operates outside these hours.
Speak to us in person: You can speak to us at our regular outreach sessions which are held in community venues such as libraries or schools.
Who to contact
- Age Range
- From year, 0 months
- All ages
- Level of Need:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Getting targeted help
- Service Funded By:
- Slough Borough Council
- Last Updated
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations