Stay and Play for Fathers at Wexham Road Children's Centre
Children’s Centres remain closed to the general public and services until further notice.
For enquires please email or call:
- Chalvey Grove or Yew Tree Road - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monksfield Way, Orchard Avenue or St Andrews Way - email@example.com – 01753 578691
- Romsey Close or Vicarage Way - firstname.lastname@example.org – 01753 540797
- Penn Road, Elliman Avenue or Wexham Road - email@example.com – 01753 574420
For other support please contact:
- Health Visiting Team at Public Health Nursing 4 Slough - 0800 7723578. For further information, please check www.publichealthnursing4slough.co.uk
- Foodbank, emergency food supplier – 01753 550 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Help Hub including Family Information Service - 01753 476589 www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk
- For Domestic Violence support please call Hestia - 01753 477352
- If you have a concern about a child, please contact the ‘Front Door’ team on 01753 875362.
For more up to date information follow: SBC on Twitter @SloughCouncil, Slough Early Years page on Facebook, FIS website www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk
Everybody welcome! Please call the Centre where activity takes place on the day to book your place. These sessions are 50p per person. Healthy snacks and drinks will be provided. Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
Who to contact
- 01753 533543
Where to go
- Wexham Road Children's Centre
- SL2 5JW
- 50p per person
- Age Range
- 0year, 0 months to 5 years, 0 months
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations