IFA Administrator & Adviser Support Apprentice – Windsor office
Advies Private Clients are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to join an established firm with offices in the heart of the City of London and a satellite office in Windsor. The position will be based in the Windsor Office with the possibility of training in the London office.
You will be working closely with an experienced Independent Financial Adviser as his personal assistant and within a team environment. You will provide the Windsor office with administrative support, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties. You will also be working directly with the Executive team in the London office on a daily basis.
A strong ATD, communication skills and work ethic are essential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the firm as the position could lead to a full-time role on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers, providers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Managing the adviser’s day to day activities.
- Using the in-house system “Xplan”.
- General Duties to Include- Managing diaries/ organising meeting and appointments and dealing with correspondence including phone calls.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- Helping with Marketing activities using a CRM systems and social media.
- Data input.
- Exceptional Attention to detail is vital.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently.
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Highly organised.
- The successful candidate will be motivated, efficient, hardworking, a team player and able to follow instruction.
Who to contact
- Find an apprenticeship
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations