Skip to main content

Educational Psychology Services Colour Me Happy Ltd

Service has Local Offer

Colour Me Happy Ltd offer Educational Psychology services to families and schools, including observation, consultation and assessment, therapeutic work, Play Therapy for individuals, Sandplay Therapy for children and adults and clinical supervision for Counsellors, Psychologists and Play Therapists. We also offer training on related subjects.

Work with Children and Young People

We offer work with children and young people, pre-birth to 25 years in the areas of Educational Psychology Services, individual therapeutic work, Play Therapy and Sandplay Therapy. All work can be a one off piece of work or a series of sessions.

Work with adults

We offer work with adults in the areas of Sandplay Therapy (any age) and Clinical Supervision for Counsellors, Psychologists and Play Therapists. It is also possible to provide training for professionals in any of the areas in which we work.

Who to contact

Colour Me Happy

Other Details


Costs available on website or Facebook page Colour Me Happy Limited


Parent or school

Local Offer

Contact Name
Melanie Adkins
Contact Telephone
Contact Email
Colour Me Happy

Extended Local Offer Response

Is your service accessible?


What are the eligibility criteria for your service?

This is a privately funded service via parent or educational provision

How are referrals/applications made to your service?

Referrals made by parent or educational provision with parent or student consent (if over 16 yrs)

What is your service standard for responding to referrals/accessing services?

All referrals are responded to as soon as possible


Self Funded



Inspection outcomes/quality awards

All Psychologists are registered with the HCPC All Play Therapists are on the PTUK Register

Feedback and complaints procedure

All feedback and complaints are acted upon

How will I know my child will be safe using this service?

All workers have current DBS and are accompanied in the first instance by a parent, carer or school staff member

Last Updated


This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations