Due to the COVID-19 situation, please contact service providers directly to confirm if the service is still available
Toad Hall Day Nursery
Toad Hall Nursery provides a complete range of day care services for differing age groups, abilitites and parental requirements. They are a highly respectable company who believe the quality of their childcare lies deep within their investment in staff, parents and children. The Nursery provides a full in house central service and are registered and inspected by Ofsted.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Parlaunt House, Parlaunt Road
- SL3 8BB
Bus no. 58, 75, 76, 1, 1A, 5, 5A, 90 Langley Train Station.
- Some corporate discounts, full time and sibling discounts available. Refer a friend discount of £100.00 Costs and sessions can be sent out through an information pack at the parents request.
- Has Provision
- We have a slope at the entrance of the nursery, wide corridors and doors to accommodate wheelchairs access.
- Has Provision
- We have a SENCO in the nursery who works alongside key carers and the local authority to ensure that all children special needs are met.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
- Accomodates special dietery requirements inclusive of health, cultural and parents' preferences.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
- ToadHall nursery group is comitted to ensuring that the principle of equality of opportunity is applied in all areas of its operation in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
- 5 vacancies
Tax Free Childcare
- Signed up for tax free childcare?
Opening Times & Facilities
- All Year
Arts & Crafts
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
We provide childcare for children from 3month - 5years and are open from 8-6. We will open the nursery at 7:30am at an additional charge on request.
We plan using the early years foundation stage and plan for individual needs at the individual stage of development and according to their next stage of development, using the planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing individaul support plans for children with special education needs.
We support parents and families to guide them to the appropriate services and work with external agencies to contribute to the indivdual needs of the child.
Our nursery has just been expanded and has big spacious rooms of various ages, we have a nursery cook who will cook the food freshly on site and will adapt the food according to the needs of the children and their diet, such as a religious diet and a special diet.
- Contact Name
- Natalie Brown
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0-4 years)
Extended Local Offer Response
Toadhall nursery provide an environment in which all children, including those with special educational needs and disability are supported to reach their full potential.
- We have regard for the special educational needs code of practise, children and families act 2014.
- We ensure our provision is inclusive to all children with SEND
- We support parents and children with SEND
- we identify the specific needs of the children with SEND and meet those through a range of strategies.
- we work in partnership with parents and other agencies in meeting individual children's needs
- we monitor and review our policy, practise and provision and if necessary, make adjustments.
We designate a member of staff to be the special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO). Our SENCO is Sharon Poole
- We ensure that the provision for children with special educational needs and disabilities is the responsibilty of all the members of the setting.
- We use a system for planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing individual support plans for children with special educational needs.
- wherever possible special facilities or adaptions will be made to meet the individual needs of the children, parents with children with particular needs should approach the SENCO for more information.
- we support children and their families to access appropriate services and we will make them aware of our local offer
- We worl with other agencies through each stage of the graduated response and work with others to contribute to the education, health and care plan.
At Toadhall we believe that a child's early years of learning are vitally important in providing the foundations for the furture success. As an early years provider our principles are that:
Childrens possess a intrinsic desire to explore, discover and learn about their environment and need freedom to actively experience opportunities for themselves. we provide this through a broad range of play based activities that challenge, stimulate and inspire them. Children learn from all environments and by working closely with parents and the wider community, we can help children get the full support they need by sharing experiences and information.
We recognise that children are unique individuals who have differing developmental phases. By supporting their learning and recognising their interests in the world around them we encourage their holistic development by building on what they can do and helping them to reach their full potential.
Children need acceptance, a sense of belonging, to be valued and shown respect for them to become competent, confident individuald who can take ownership of their own learning.
We ensure the welfare of each and every child is paramount by providing a secure, safe environment where children are encouraged to be healthy and active learners.
- Last Updated
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations