Turning Point - Slough Drug Services
Turning Point is a social enterprise, focused on improving lives and communities. Any surplus profit is used to provide the best services in the right locations for those that need most, across mental health, learning disability, substance misuse and employment.
In Slough we provide services for adults and young people who are experiencing difficulties with drugs or alcohol.
Slough Treatment, Advice and Recovery Team (START) is a free, confidential service for anyone who is concerned about their own or someone else’s substance use. Our team of specialist workers are skilled in helping people decide what changes they want to make, whether you need intensive support or just some brief advice, we will support you.
- support individuals with a learning disability and complex needs
- mental health support
- drug and alcohol services, detox and rehab day and residential services, supported accommodation for substance misuse and support for people referred by the criminal justice system
- healthy lifestyles services, including Health Trainers, NHS Health Checks and Smoking cessation
- resources for professionals
Who to contact
Where to go
- Elliman Resource Centre
27, Pursers Court
- SL2 5DL
- This is a specialised provision and can be accessed via referral from professional services
- Other notes
Polish and Urdu speaking workers available.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations