Roles for school leavers and graduates- Saffery Champness
Service has Local Offer
Are you completing your GCSEs or A-levels and wondering what your next step could be?
Do you enjoy working with numbers and calculations?
There are a variety of different paths to a great career in business. We are here to help you explore your options, so you can be sure you do what is right for you. After all, it’s your future!
Why Saffery Champness?
• The opportunity to work on real life client assignments within a top 20 firm in the UK.
• A first-class training and development programme.
• A personal approach – you will get to know our partners and they will be easily accessible to you, as well as being genuinely committed to your training and development.
• A friendly, yet professional and demanding working environment offering a whole host of social activities.
What we can offer you
• We want to give you the best possible start to your career. Our salary and benefits packages are competitive with the top quartile in the industry, while
our commitment to top-quality training is equally impressive.
• We work with high quality tuition providers to support your development, including the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Association of Taxation
Technicians (ATT), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Institute of Chartered Accountants for Scotland (ICAS).
For details or questions on how to apply, please contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about life at Saffery Champness and current opportunities at www.saffery.com/careers
Who to contact
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations