Living in Harmony
Living in Harmony is a wellness group aiming to help people with long term medical conditions.
We believe prevention is better than cure
We aim to empower people so that they can take the responsibility of their own health confidently
Balancing body mind and spirit enables to lead a healthy happy life.
- We offer seated exercise every tuesday 11-12 in Tesco Community room
- Healthy Walks to Herschel Park every wednesday 10-11
- Reiki by appointment
- Weight management By appointment
- Workshops and seminars on Stroke, Diabetes , and heart disease are quarterly sessions
- Drop in sessions every first tuesday of the month from 1030- till 12.
- Discussions on healthy eating, exercises and lifestyle changes every week
Who to contact
- Living in Harmony
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations