Solihull Approach Maternity at Frimley Healthcare
This Solihull Approach antenatal online course gives parents practical information about pregnancy and birth, whilst at the same time introducing them to their baby.
- Coproduced information from preconception to early parenthood.
- Easy access to FHFT clinical guidelines
- Signposting to evidence based information and local sources of help and support.
- Information about a range of maternity services at both FPH and WPH
- Translation into over 100 languages.
- Latest news and updates.
- Links to social media.
This online resource can be accessed via the maternity section of the FHFT site or at: https://www.frimleyhealthandcare.org.uk/maternity
Who to contact
- Frimley Health
- This is a self-help service
- Age Range
- From year, 0 months
- Antenatal, Post-natal
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations