So what is Netmums?
Founded in 2000 Netmums is the UK's fastest-growing online parenting organisation with over 1.7 million members and 8 million unique users each month. Netmums is a family of local sites that cover the UK, each site offering information to mothers on everything from where to find playgroups and how to eat healthily to where to meet other mothers. The local sites are backed by a wealth of parenting articles that start with pregnancy and follow through each stage of childhood helping mums to enjoy a happy and healthy family life.
Netmums is also available offline too with the publication of eight books. Our books respond to the practical needs of real mothers who juggle increasingly busy lives, and offer support and guidance for those times when it's difficult to cope with the demands of family life.
Our mission is:
- To help families have fun with and enjoy their children
- To bring people together to make our local communities more lively and friendly
- To make it unnecessary for any mum to feel lonely or isolated
- To make sure every parent has access to all of the local support and advice available - from other mothers and from professionals
- To give mothers a voice, locally and nationally, on issues of importance to them
Visit your local site log on to www.netmums.com
Who to contact
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations