Slough Early Help Hub
Slough Early Help Hub provides:
- support from the foundation years through to the teenage years.
- help and support for parent/carers with domestic abuse, housing, finance, employment, mental health, parenting
- provide targeted early help services to address the assessed needs of a child and their family
- empowering families to seek and accept tailored, coordinated support that improves the lives of individual children, young people and whole families.
- working together with local organisations and agencies to identify children and families who would benefit from early help
Who to contact
- 01753 476589
- Early Help Hub
- By referral to Slough Children's Services Trust
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations