Berkshire Opportunities is a one-stop-shop digital service for benefit of the Berkshire workforce. Led by the Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership, students, employers, schools, colleges and residents, wanting to upskill or find a career, are able to explore all the resources they require to understand the career opportunities and pathways available in the area. This platform aims to signpost you to useful resources, careers and employability advice and important information about Berkshire’s economy.
Berkshire Opportunities is the premier gateway in the area to find out about:
- career options
- local courses
- live vacancies
- understand more about the sectors who are still recruiting and those who are likely to recover most quickly
Key elements will be:
- Live job data from Adzuna (which pull jobs from multiple websites)
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships (from National Apprenticeship Service)
- Courses in Berkshire (from the ESFA Course Directory)
- Sector pages highlighting sectors that urgently need staff to respond to the crisis as a priority.
- Careers Directory – search by job title of category (brief descriptions)
- Exam results day page with links to the CEC MY Choices https://www.careersandenterprise.co.uk/schools-colleges/my-choices-transition-resources and video content for students https://learnliveuk.com/the-careers-enterprise-company-my-choices/
Who to contact
- Berkshire Opportunities
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations