Slough Borough Council - Tenancy Sustainment Service
We offer advice and short-term support to our tenants. The help includes:
- managing your money and helping you budget so you can pay your rent and other bills
- maximising your income by making sure you’re receiving the benefits you’re entitled to
- applying for grants or funding in a crisis
- setting up or managing your tenancy (e.g. liaising with utility companies, finding furniture etc)
- security and safety around the home
- advice on issues that may be putting your tenancy at risk
- accessing education, work, training or volunteering opportunities
- accessing services in your local community
- liaising between different agencies on your behalf if necessary.
If we are unable to help you directly we will get you in touch with specialist agencies that can.
For more information please contact our tenancy sustainment team on 01753 475111.
Who to contact
- Tenancy Sustainment Team
- 01753 475111
- Slough Borough Council
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations