Thames Valley Family Mediation
Thames Valley Family Mediation has been consistently delivering excellence in family mediation for more than 30 years.
We are affiliated to National Family Mediation (NFM), one of the leading bodies on the Family Mediation Council (FMC). As the governing body of family mediation the FMC is responsible for setting and maintaining standards in the profession.
All our mediators are trained by NFM, recognised by the FMC and meet the ongoing continuing professional development requirements of that body.
The service has a Family Mediation Contract with the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to provide free mediation to those entitled to it.
All types of people, families, and situations.
How can Thames Valley Family Mediation help me?
When relationships break down it is often difficult to talk to each other. Mediation provides:
- a safe & confidential environment
- help to those separating or separated
- a way through family problems
- agreement on financial and on parenting issues
- help with property matters
- faster and less stressful solutions
- 4 in 5 mediations reach agreements on all or the majority of issues brought to us.
Who do we help?
All types of families or couples going through separation or divorce. People like:
- married and co-habitating couples (still living together or separated)
- same sex couples
- civil partners
- other family members involved in disputes concerning children such as grandparents/siblings
Who to contact
Where to go
- Thames Valley Family Mediation Service
102a, High Street
- SL4 6AF
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations