Due to the COVID-19 situation, please contact service providers directly to confirm if the service is still available
The Beehive Foundation - Drop in Wednesdays
Come along to our weekly drop in service where we will be providing support, advice and information on services, for Slough families and carers of children and young people with additional needs.
- Beehive Care provides a wide range of services to Local Authorities & private service users.
- Respite care for children with additional needs
- Emergency child protection care
- Short Break activities during the school holidays for children with additional needs
- We provide a support advice service for families of children with additional needs
- Our pathways project in conjunction with YES, for 11-19 year olds in need of direction
- Bespoke care packages
- A variety of weekly activities
For more information please contact email@example.com . Visit our Wednesday drop-in at the YES shop 10-2pm, term time only.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Yes shop
The Queensmere Shopping Centre
- SL1 1LN
- Age Range
- 4 years, 0 months to 19 years, 0 months
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations