Parents And Children Together (PACT) - Covid 19 response
Following the Government advice on 16th March, PACT's offices in Reading, London and Brighton are temporarily closed until further notice and all PACT employees will be working remotely from home. However PACT's adoption services and support for families, vulnerable women and children will continue.
We politely request that instead of sending items to our offices via Royal Mail that you use email to ensure that there is no delay in our response. Please use email@example.com if you do not have a direct contact or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are sending invoices or accounts queries. Our Communities team can be reached at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Read more: https://www.pactcharity.org/news-events/latest-news/pact-team-working-remotely-all-services-continue
PACT (www.pactcharity.org) helps hundreds of troubled families every year through inspirational and award-winning services across Reading and Berkshire. PACT helps parents to make the best life for their children, especially those from more troubled backgrounds.
PACT supports vulnerable children and families through:
- Alana House - supporting vulnerable women with complex needs who often lead chaotic lives. Many are isolated, at risk of offending, and have multiple and complex needs.
- Bounce Back 4 Kids (BB4K) - an innovative programme developed by PACT which supports children and their non-perpetrating parents who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Outstanding (Ofsted 2014 & 2017) adoption and adoption support services. Since 2011, PACT has placed over 500 children-in-care with loving forever families. In 2013, PACT’s therapeutic support service called FACTS was voted “Voluntary Adoption Service of the Year” (BAAF National Adoption Week Awards).
PACT aims to:
- Reduce inequalities by improving the life chances of children and parents
- Support and counsel parents in the choices they make and opportunities they provide their children
Who to contact
- 0300 456 4800
Where to go
- Parents & Children Together
7, South Street
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations