Due to the COVID-19 situation, please contact service providers directly to confirm if the service is still available
Baby Sensory - Farnham Royal Village Hall
Welcome to Baby Sensory Farnham Royal & Burnham & Gerrards Cross.
Our venues offers a supportive, relaxed and purpose-built environment, for you to nurture your baby. Our fully researched, multi-award winning classes are especially designed for all babies from newborn to 13 months.
Why Baby Sensory classes are fantastic for you and your baby:
- An explosion of learning occurs from the moment of birth
- Babies learn more in the 1st year than at any other time in their lives
- We offer age specific classes, ensuring the content of each class is tailored to your baby's needs and developmental stage
- You'll be in a group with parents with similar aged babies, plus you all start the term at the same time - it's a wonderful journey to share, as your babies grow in ability week-by-week and a great way to make new friends and gain support too!
- We offer new activities every week and heaps of ideas that you can use at home too, including musical fun, baby signing, light shows, creative texture experiences, massage and touch techniques and so much more.
- Introduce your baby to a magical world of sensory learning, wonder, exploration and extraordinary delights!
Choosing the right class for your baby:
The age groups for our classes are based on the age of your baby at the start of a term. For example, for our 0-6 month classes, please don't worry if your baby will be over 6 months when the term ends, babies will often be around 8 months before they 'graduate' to one of the older baby classes!
If your baby is the appropriate age to join more than one class time, please choose the best time of day for you, bearing in mind that older baby classes naturally include busier, more mobile babies!
If your preferred class is full, do join the wait list, as spaces do sometimes become available mid-term.
If you'd like to chat through which session would be the most appropriate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Kerry Hodge a call on 07376 123775.
We offer a special twins discount, please contact email@example.com for more details.
Tuesday - Burnham Park Hall
Wednesday - Gerrards Cross Memorial Centre
Thursday - Farnham Royal Village Hall
Visit the website for details
Who to contact
- No obligatons trials are available please see our website for further information.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations