Action on Hearing Loss
Service has Local Offer
Action on Hearing Loss is the Royal national charity helping people confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss to live the life they choose.
Action on Hearing Loss enables them to take control of their lives and remove the barriers in their way, giving people support and care, developing technology and treatments, and campaigning for equality.
- people to acknowledge their hearing loss and take action
- more support for people with hearing loss
- no one to be isolated through their hearing loss
- people to protect themselves against hearing loss and tinnitus
- to cure hearing loss and tinnitus
Who to contact
Where to go
- EC1Y 8SL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations