Parenting Special Children - parenting workshops
Service has Local Offer
If you’re looking for training for practitioners, parents, foster carers or family members on any aspect of parenting or working with children with a range of additional needs and/or disabilities, including looked-after and previously looked-after children, we can help you.
We can provide a one-off workshop or training series covering a variety of topics, including:
- Special Needs (in general).
- Autism, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), and ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD), and Sensory Processing.
- Understanding and Managing Anxiety and/or Behaviour.
- Sleep Difficulties.
- Caring for, supporting, and nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss.
- Managing the stress of caring.
We can also provide more specialist one to one support for families facing more complex challenges or who would be unable to attend a workshop or course.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 0118 9863532 or email email@example.com
Who to contact
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations