Slough Family Information Service offers FREE impartial information and guidance about a wide range of services for children, young people and their families.
How can we help you?
We provide information on:
• Support and advice for families with children and young people
• Childcare for children aged 0-13
• Financial support and help with childcare costs
• Free early education for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
• Children’s Centres and family services
• Schools and school-based family services
• Activities for children, young people aged 0-19 and families
• The Local Offer including activities and services for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
• Adult education and employment
How to find the information you need
Speak to us in person:
You can speak to us at our regular outreach sessions which are held in community venues such as libraries, children’s centre or schools.
Look at our website:
The Slough Family Information Service website holds lots of information about services and activities in Slough
Call us on 01753 476589:
Our information line is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. An answerphone
operates outside these hours.
Slough Family Information Service is a member of the National Association of Family Information Service (NAFIS) and has gained the Families First Quality Award.