Stonewall offers information and support for LGBT communities and their allies on
- Asylum and humanitarian protection in the UK
- Support and advice on coming out
- Information and advice on laws that affect LGBT people and how to complain to the police
- Information on your rights and how to take action against discrimination
- Glossary of terms
- Definitions of hate crime, information on how to report them and how to make a complaint.
- Parenting responsibility, adopting, fostering, co-parenting, fertility treatment and surrogacy
- Information on civil partnerships and same sex marriage
- Service to provide information and advice on issues affecting LGBT people or their families.
Who to contact
- 0800 0502020
Where to go
192, St John Street
- EC1V 4JY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations