Engage Project - Slough Young People's Service
Service has Local Offer
Slough Borough Council has a dedicated CSE and Trafficking Co-ordinator, a support service called Engage within the young people’s service to work with those at risk or who have experienced exploitation and work alongside other organisations to raise awareness, build resilience in young people and support the work to safeguard missing children.
If you are concerned about any boy or girl under the age of 18 being taken advantage of for a sexual purpose, please check the leaflets below to understand what signs to look out for and where to gain support.
- Information for young people about sexual exploitation
- Information for parents and carers about child sexual exploitation
How to report a concern
To report concerns you can contact:
- Slough’s One Front Door on 01753 875362
- 101 for the police non-emergency line
- Crimestoppers, where you can pass on information anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or on the Crimestoppers website .
Who to contact
- Young People’s service
- 01753 875510
- Slough Borough Council
- If you are concerned about a child or young person who may be being exploited please contact Slough Children's Social Care.
- Age Range
- From 11 years, 0 months
- Last Updated
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Slough Family Information Service website and Slough Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations